Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Management is not responsible for guests personal belongings and valuables i.e. Money, Jewellery or any other valuables left by Guests in the Rooms.
- Our Check in & Check out Time is 12PM – 11AM. Requests for early check-in & late check-out will be handled based on hotel availability at the time of check-in / check – out ( additional fee maybe applicable)
- Crystal Lake Suites has a zero policy for unmarried couples in which it will refuse accommodation to guests posing as a ‘married couple’ without suitable proof of authentication not presented at check-in. Both male & female guests will have to provide authenticated identification of legitimate relationship. The service apartment reserves the right of admission. Accommodation will be refused / withdrawn without any reason if suspected illegitimate use of the property and reported to the relevant authorities.
- Accommodation will be refused/withdrawn if found unruly behaviour & disturbance due to intoxication.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage/removal of items caused by deliberate negligent or reckless act of the guest to our property or amenities.
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Crystal Lake suites caused by themselves, their friends or any person to whom they are responsible.
- Crystal Lake Suites is a 100% Non-Smoking property. Guest who Violate the Policy & Smoke in the Rooms will be charged with Rs 1000/- for Deep Cleaning Purpose.